Wednesday 18 March 2015

Pretty Nostalgic Magazine- a new venture

  


I have been a supporter of this unique magazine since it first started. Nicole (creator and driving force) has had a vision of creating a beautiful independent magazine that celebrates-

                                   "Creative and sustainable living inspired by the past"




It is now being run as a society and it is great fun getting to know other like minded people. Here I am at a tea party at home with another local member Sheila. Although you will miss out on local events you can even be a member abroad and the beautiful compendiums will be posted to you wherever you are.


At the moment we are a fairly small group so Nicole has decided to put this issue on line for free in the hope that many more people will have a chance to appreciate the magazine and so become a member. She does not sell through major outlets and has only member advertising. Back issues are available though me and I hope I can answer any questions any body has.

Please do have a look as I'm very proud to have written the article and chosen the books for the spring Book Club!




 

http://issuu.com/prettynostalgic/docs/pn_compendium_volume_2



 

6 comments:

  1. This is interesting! I did not know that you were involved with Pretty Nostalgic. I have a few copies of the magazine and wondered where it had gone from the news agent. I will go and have a closer look ..... hope all well with you. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it amazing how often people are connected! All is well with me and I hope you can say the same . Jane xx

      Delete
  2. I enjoyed looking through your magazine, Jane. Blessings on your new venture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Diane, it's a great independent venture run by people who really care. Jane xx

      Delete
  3. This sounds like a great endeavor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I do hope it continues and thrives, it's a great magazine. Jane xx

      Delete