Wednesday 16 November 2011

Artisan Christmas Fair at Middle Woodford this Sunday 20th November

                                  The Artisan Christmas Fair is on this Sunday 11.00am to 4.00pm



The Woodford Village Hall
Middle Woodford
Salisbury
Wiltshire
SP4 6NR

Our Christmas Fair has an eclectic mix of fine vintage and original handmade treasures. Choose Christmas gifts from stalls selling beeswax candles, hand turned wooden bowls, jewellery, antiquarian books, treats for the cook, vintage collectables, paintings, linens, lace and creative knits. Tea, coffee and delicious homemade cakes served. Middle Woodford is 4 miles north of Salisbury on the river Avon. It is signed from the A360. Free entry and plentiful free parking!

My apologies for scant detail and abrupt writing. I've just come back and wanted to at least let everybody know what is happening this coming weekend!
I think it will be a great little fair and I hope to write about it properly when I have caught up with myself, as soon as I'm able.

8 comments:

  1. Hello Jane:
    This Fair sounds absolutely delightful and will, no doubt, be a source of many treasures. And, all set within the most glorious countryside. What could make a better Sunday afternoon treat?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could go. I hope it's a huge success. Blessings, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure it will be a great event - love the picture of the seasonal wreath - best of luck for the day, Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I look forward to details and maybe pictures (?). Enjoy! Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I could go! We have a lot of fantastic events here in Norfolk, at Blickling Hall, not far from our house! 3 whole weekends of luxury and fun! And a fantastic, enormous marquee with food, art and craft. Ever seen a marquee with chandeliers? FANTASTIC!

    Have fun and show us the pics, Jane!

    CIAO

    ANNA

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Jane

    This sounds like a wonderful fair and I will look forward to reading all about it in your future post.
    I absolutely adore beeswax candles and they make excellent gifts.
    Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This Christmas Fair sounds wonderful. I love holiday boutiques and fairs at this time of the year. There are always so many unique and appealing items for decorating your house or for the holidays in general. Hope to hear how it was!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you everybody! It was a great little fair! If I'm honest I wasn't really very well organised, despite amazing help from my family and I felt my stall looked a bit of a jumble but it was such a good day- we even had sunshine and I was so pleased to get to know Sophie, from 'Fading Grace'- she's lovely!
    I did take some photographs, so will write a little piece about it as soon as possible. Jane x

    ReplyDelete